Best One-Page WordPress Themes (Free & Paid)
One-page websites have become quite popular over the years. I think there is no reason why they shouldn’t be popular. One of the main reasons that make one-page websites a popular one is that they have a pleasant impact on users. One-page WordPress themes are perfect for small businesses to showcase their portfolio and share their company profile with new visitors.
Advantages of One-Page Website
There are various benefits of a single page website. Some of them are listed below:
- They provide more space for information about your company or organization
- They provide better targeting of a particular product or work
- You can target your clients and visitors towards the product without wasting time
- Animated and highly graphic websites lays a positive impact on your visitor
- Better accessibility to different sections of your website
Let’s look into some of the best one page free and paid WordPress themes.
One-Page WordPress Themes (Paid)
Here are some of the best paid one-page WordPress themes:
Purchase: North (ThemeForest)
This is by far the most amazing and completely packed theme with various options and possibilities. North is a responsive and powerful WordPress theme that can increase your company’s profile and make your life much easier. In one page theme, you can integrate WooCommerce so you can manage your store easily.
Here is a list of features that North has to offer:
- Unique one-page design
- 14+ different demo theme options
- Comes with Visual Composer, Templatera, Slider Revolution, Essential Grid, Ultimate VC Addons, Layer Slider
- Supports multiple languages
- WooCommerce support
- Mobile responsive
- Supports forums and life updates as well
- About 12 versions
Purchase: Bridge (ThemeForest)
Bridge is filled with highly innovative, powerful, and useful features that make it one of the easiest themes to use. It can be utilized for your business, product, and even WooCommerce shop due to its multipurpose nature.
Here are some reasons for considering this theme:
- 200+ easy-to-customize and ready-to-use demos
- One-click import feature
- Highly helpful video tutorials to set up your website
- Interactive AJAX transition animations
- SEO optimized
- Powerful admin panel with 500+ shortcodes
- WooCommerce support
- Mobile Responsive
- Unlimited Header and Menu layouts options
- Visual Composer and Later Slider plugins are free with Bridge
- Over 700+ Google fonts
Brooklyn – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Purchase: Brooklyn (ThemeForest)
Brooklyn is among the top 3 best selling creative themes of all time. If you really want a reason to pick Brooklyn as your desired theme, it is enough to know that it is a one-click mobile ready theme.
Let’s explore some of the other features of Brooklyn theme:
- You don’t have to worry about the XML files to install demo data as the theme is one-click ready.
- It has more than 20 ready-to-use demos for different business needs.
- A highly customizable and interactive admin panel is another feature of Brooklyn.
- You can showcase your portfolio to visitors via Portfolio Management feature.
- Pricing table management helps you to display pricing and features list.
- Brooklyn is translation-ready.
- Comes with Visual Composer and Revolution Slider.
- You will join over 23,000+ user community.
Jevelin Multi-Purpose Premium Responsive WordPress Theme
Purchase: Jevelin (ThemeForest)
Jevelin is a dynamic and engaging WordPress premium one-page theme. It allows users to develop beautiful WordPress websites with plenty of functionalities and custom shortcodes. The powerful drag and drop page builder and a set of admin panel tools give you full control over the look of your website.
Here are some of the main features of Jevelin:
- 9 different styles of headers
- Multi-column layouts for your website’s footer
- 40 unique elements for side widgets
- 6 different blogs and portfolio layouts
- Social media sharing capability
One-Page WordPress Themes (Free)
Well, a lot of us do not have the money to invest in premium WordPress themes. Therefore, we sometimes rely on free ones. If you are looking for free WordPress one-page themes, here is a list of the best that are available now:
Compact One – One Page Parallax WordPress Theme
Free: Compact One
Compact One is a modern, elegant and responsive one page WordPress theme designed considering the needs of big and small businesses. It is perfect for any business, agency, corporates, firms, portfolio, startups, freelancers websites.
Features of Compact One:
- 7 easy-to-customize sections
- Sticky Header
- Smooth scrolling navigation
- Full-width Slider for home section
- Option to enable and disable gradient overlay for slider images
- Options for the slider text area
- Portfolio section with animated mouse hover effect
- CountUp & Progress bar section to showcase progress / achievements
- Step By Step Video Tutorials to help you set up the theme
Free: One Page
With over 7,000+ active installs and a strong development team who is constantly updating this theme, One Page is a strong candidate among free one-page WordPress theme. It can help you design a single page website for your business. It is fully responsive and contains amazing features that you often get in paid themes.
Here is a list of feature that One Page has to offer:
- Customizable one-page business sections
- Team, Portfolio, Testimonials and Services sections for your business
- Advanced Slider to display images
- Pricing tables with features
- Blog section
- Unlimited Color theme selection
Free: Corporate Plus
Corporate Plus is a responsive multipurpose WordPress theme that can satisfy most of your designing needs without incurring any cost. It is an easily customizable theme that can quickly spice up your website.
Here is a list of features that Corporate Plus offers you:
- Comes with an advanced home page and sidebar management widget
- Animated effects to attract visitors
- Completely customizable homepage with drag-and-drop features
- Translation ready
- A featured section with slider and content
- Full layout control
- Breadcrumb options
- Social Media and Search box feature
Free: Single Page
Created using Twitter Bootstrap framework, Single Page is another free WordPress theme for building one-page websites. It offers four predefined theme sections, so you can choose how you want to setup your website.
Here is a list of the features of Single Page:
- Responsive design
- Flexibility to customize according to your needs
- Ready for your business and product needs
- Translation ready
Single page themes offer a straightforward user experience and are perfect for businesses and products. Although, it is not the ultimate solution for businesses that want to upload a lot of content on their website. It is designed with a single purpose that is to generate clients and leads. This lavish and animated look of your website helps in convincing your visitor with your authority. It may lead to possible future product purchases or clients.
Whether you are a small business selling product or a service, one-page themes can do wonders for you. As I mentioned above, free themes will satisfy most of your single page website needs, but for a more professional and high-quality result you may use any of the above-mentioned paid WordPress themes.
Hope you find this article handy. Tell us which one-page WordPress theme do you prefer.
Subscribe to Get a FREE WordPress Ebook Right in Your Inbox
WPblog provides the complete guide to launch your WordPress website completely FREE!
Moeez is ‘The’ blogger in charge of WPblog. He loves to interact and learn about WordPress with people in the WordPress community. Outside his work life, Moeez spends time hanging out with his friends, playing Xbox and watching football on the weekends. You can get in touch with him at moeez[at]wpblog.com.