Quizzes are the most shared content on social media. Whether it’s a personality quiz or a test of knowledge, people love to challenge themselves and share scores with friends. These quizzes drive tons of engagement and traffic – something all content creators crave for.
Building quizzes on a website seem like a hefty task but that isn’t the case with WordPress. Because all you have to do is to install a WordPress quiz plugin, add a few questions and their answers and you have your quiz ready in no time.
Let’s see some of the best WordPress quiz plugins of 2018 to create amazing quizzes on your website to engage your audience.
Quiz Cat (Free and Premium)
The reason why this plugin is on the top of the list is that we use it at WPblog. It is extremely easy to use – we use it regularly.
Some amazing features of Quiz Cat are:
- Each Quiz has a separate landing page that comes with a beautiful “start quiz” button
- Unlimited quizzes
- Unlimited questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Custom messages upon completion of quiz
The plugin also has a premium with some additional features. The pricing starts from as low as $29 and goes up to $99. The selling point of the pro feature is that lead capturing capabilities. Some other features include:
- Create Tests & Personality Quizzes
- Boost Social Shares
- Grow Your Email List
- Analytics & Stats
- Spreadsheet Export
- Facebook Pixel Integration
Quiz And Survey Master (Free)
As the name suggests, this WordPress quiz plugin can also be used to run surveys. It is highly reliable, which is evident by its more than 20,000 active installs and it is updated on a regular basis.
Here is what you can get with Quiz and Survey Master plugin:
- Customize your quiz and survey text
- Multiple choices, drop down and true and false questions
- Unlimited result pages
- Email users the result of the quiz
- Quizzes can be graded with point based system or correct/incorrect based systems
Poll, Survey, Quiz, Slideshow & Form Builder (Free and Premium)
We use this plugin for WPblog to integrate polls between articles and other content. It is also great for surveys and quizzes. Since it is serving multiple purposes, it might be a little heavy for your website, but it has a clean interface and easy configuration. Some amazing features the plugin includes:
- Managing all quizzes from a single dashboard
- Social sharing capabilities
- Customizing quiz features
- Customizing quiz fonts
eForm – WordPress Form Builder (Premium)
eForm allows you to create forms for feedback, surveys, payments, and quizzes. The forms are fully responsive and will work with all screen sizes. You will create amazing forms on your website without using a single piece of code.
Here is what you will get for $38:
- High-end security – bot prevention
- Automatic scoring on quizzes
- Quiz timer to restrict timing
- Leaderboard feature to show best performers
- Quiz stopwatch
Watu Quiz (Free and Premium)
Watu Quiz WordPress plugin is completely mobile friendly. It will display results immediately after a user completes the quiz – by calculating and analysing the answers automatically.
Some features of Watu includes:
- Single choice questions
- Shortcodes to embed quizzes in posts and pages
- Random questions option
- Export results to CSV files
- Social sharing
Thrive Quiz Builder (Premium)
Thrive Quiz Builder enables users to create complex quizzes with branching logic. Users can easily visualise their quizzes without coding – just like a personal development assistant. Some features of Thrive Quiz plugin are:
- Ability to preview the quiz before publishing
- Interconnected questions
- Choose between text or image questions
- Troubleshoot so that you don’t miss errors
Riddle Quiz Plugin (Free)
The Riddle WordPress quiz plugin will allow you to create polls, quizzes and lists in as little as 60 seconds. You can grow your email list and even get leads. The quizzes can be easily embedded through shortcodes. Here is what you get with Riddle:
- Easy to make quizzes
- Gain more sign ups
- Edit images using different filters and texts
- Add videos and Gifs in your quizzes
- Do it all without coding
WordPress Viral Quiz (Premium)
I am sure you must be familiar with Buzzfeed quizzes. This WordPress plugin guarantees to create Buzzfeed-like quizzes for just $35. You can create two types of quizzes, personality quizzes, and trivia quizzes. The quizzes will be fully responsive for mobile users as well. Here is what you will get with this plugin:
- Lead generation capabilities
- Social sharing
- Analytics to track responses
- Complete Customizations
- Multilingual Support
ARI Stream Quiz (Premium)
ARI Stream Quiz is another WordPress Quiz plugin that easily lets you create quizzes for your website without having any coding knowledge. Some features of ARI Stream Quiz include:
- Responsive Templates
- Translatable Content
- Ability to use HTML code in questions
- Make Unlimited quizzes
- Get 24hrs support
Choose one and get started!
Now that you know the best WordPress quiz plugins, simply install one on your WordPress website and start making your quiz campaigns.
If I have missed a great quiz plugin, then mention it in the comments.